The main focus of Code Savvy is the development of opportunities for youth to engage in coding activities. Mentor provide support and encouragement for youth ages 8-17 in a variety of environments and locations through the Twin Cities and greater MN area.
- Get with the Program — Designed to develop coding awareness, skills and resources among K-12 and after-school educators through hands-on workshops, conferences and mentoring
- CoderDojo Twin Cities — Free, mentored coding environment for kids 8-16. Started April 2013 and has welcomed 1000+ young coders to explore web and app design, gaming, systems and electronics.
- Rebecca CoderDojo — Free mentored coding environment for girls and young women ages 8-16. Started February 2016 and has welcomed 130+ young girl coders to explore Scratch, App Inventor, Python, and Arduino.
- Code Clubs — Partners with community sites in low opportunity neighborhoods to teach kids to code in after school programs
- Code Camps — Wide variety of summer programming for youth ages 6-17
- Digital Empowerment Academy — North Minneapolis teens explore digital literacy and coding